All of our lessons can be tailored to your individual requirements. That said, it's always harder to decide what you want when faced with a blank canvas, so we have a set of recommended options for you to choose from and customise as you need to.
All of our lessons have a maximum class size of 6 people unless otherwise stated - the smaller than average class size helps us to give individual attention we think everybody deserves on their lesson.
When you're learning to ski it's helpful to book a series of lessons to consolidate your technique, and to book a refresher session a couple of weeks before a ski holiday.
We can arrange a professional photographer to come and take pictures of your lesson - please let us know.
- Beginner lessons are tailored to those who haven't skied before.
- New skier lessons are tailored to those who have completed a beginner lesson, but aren't quite ready for the main slope yet.
- Intermediate lessons are for anybody looking to go from snowplough turning, through to confident parallel skiing.
- Advanced lessons are for those who really want to tune their performance. We'd expect you to be able to ski red runs before enrolling on an advanced course (though not necessarily with a huge amount of style yet!)
- Specialised courses don't fit into any particular category. These cover ski assessments, and off-slope training.
- Instructor courses are for those in training for their exams. Not for the faint hearted!